10:00 a.m. 1019 Broughton Street. (Gordon Neighbourhood House)
Humans are forgetful creatures. Worship is the way we remind ourselves of the gospel we are believing. It is in the reminding that we come to love deeper.
Through song, liturgy, teaching, communion, and story we reawaken ourselves to the better story.
For the remainder of 2017 we are embarking on a series of sermons known as the FaithLife Series.
This series is an assortment of talks on a wide range of topics and passages of Scripture. Some controversial, all practical, and all grounded in the good news of Jesus Christ.
- March 12 — The Problem of Pride (II Chron 26:16)
- March 26 — How to mis-use Scripture to get your own way (Ps 91:11-12)
- April 2 — The Necessity of Doubt -- Guest Speaker Carl
- April 16 — Easter
- May 7 — Is Sin Still a Thing? (I Chron 17:18)
- June 11 — Baptism Sunday
- June 25 — How to have Peace when there is no peace (Phil 4:9)
- July 9 — Guest Speaker -- Christopher Mark.
- Aug 27 — Would the Women please shut up! (I Cor 14:34)
- Sept 17 — The Blessing of Suffering (Hebrews 12:10)
- Oct 1 — The Terrible Mistake of Being “In the moment” (I Cor 15:19)
- Oct 22 — The Necessity of being “In the moment” (Ecclesiastes)
- Nov 12 —Why is the O.T. so Intolerant?
- Nov 26 — Don’t grow up! (Matthew 18)
- Dec 17 — Christmas
Sunday, June 25, 2017 & other dates
1019 Broughton (Gordon Neighbourhood House)