10:00 a.m. 1019 Broughton Street. (Gordon Neighbourhood House)
Humans are forgetful creatures. Worship is the way we remind ourselves of the gospel we are believing. It is in the reminding that we come to love deeper.
Through song, liturgy, teaching, communion, and story we reawaken ourselves to the better story.
For the remainder of 2017 we are embarking on a series of sermons known as the FaithLife Series.
This series is an assortment of talks on a wide range of topics and passages of Scripture. Some controversial, all practical, and all grounded in the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Sept 17 — God's Plan for Flourishing, Resting or Performance?
- Oct 8 — The Terrible Mistake of Being “In the moment” (I Cor 15:19)
- Oct 22 — The Necessity of being “In the moment” (Ecclesiastes)
- Nov 12 — Does my body and what I do with it, matter to God? (Romans 12:1-5)
- Nov 26 — Using God, Why Jesus is not a fan of Religion (Matthew 23)
- Dec 17 — Christmas
2018 we will be looking more closely at the life of Jesus.
Save the dates, titles coming soon
- Jan 14
- Jan 28
- Feb 18
- March 4
- March 18
- Aprils 1st — Easter
- April 15
- April 29
- May 20
- June 3
- June 17
- July 8
- July 15 — Camp Sasamat
- August 12
- September 9
- September 23
- October 7
- October 21
- November 11
- December 2
- December 23
Sunday, October 22, 2017 & other dates
1019 Broughton (Gordon Neighbourhood House)